Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

POLL: Which background do you prefer for the livestream?

Which background do you prefer for the livestream? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Which background do you prefer for the livestream?

    • #1 (Multi-skull - tan)
      64%
    • #2 (Reaper skull)
      0%
      0
    • #3 (Multi-skull - multiple colors)
      35%
    • #4 (Real skull image)
      0%
      0
    • None
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dateranoth has given me permission to start a poll to determine which of my themes the community would prefer for the background on the livestream page (justin.tv and twitch.tv). If you've got a moment, please have a look and cast a vote. Themes can be tweaked and tooled, and I am open to suggestions from the community, so remember you're voting on a general theme. I'd like to have results within a week's time, however if we don't get a lot of votes by then, we may leave it open longer.

Here are your choices:

Theme #1: Multi-skull - tan

gQ2sx.jpg

Theme #2: Reaper skull

2JWMU.jpg

Theme #3: Multi-skull - multiple colors

vKGG6.jpg

Theme #4: Real skull

Bjo0a.jpg

Thanks all, and happy voting!

#3 is hilarious and would be perfect as long as you don't take it too seriously. Unless you want to, and then it would be more hilarious. #1 is my favorite and is the one I voted for. To be very blunt, I didn't like #4. #2 could probably work, but I don't personally like it as much, and I put #3 above it.

So my list in order of preference is: 1, 3, 2, 4.

This coming from a guy who doesn't watch the streams that much, of course. >.<

EDIT: lol at sholtz

im sticking with the multicolor as my favorite, and yes i truly am a Ninja

While I like the colorful look of #3 in some ways, I think #1 looks great and would work best with the Gamercide theme/color scheme. I don't really care for #4 being just a plain skull, and the guy in #2 is cool, but a little odd with him on both sides, and sideways in the banner.

tl;dr I vote for #1

i honestly dont like any of them but my wife says since i've turned 40 ive gotten cranky

  • Author

i honestly dont like any of them but my wife says since i've turned 40 ive gotten cranky

No hate from me, sir. Option #5 was there for a reason. I know that these aren't going to be everyone's cup of tea. If I get enough #5s, I was going to turn back to the drawing board and see what else I could scrap together. Thank you for the honesty :D

  • Author

Final bump - gonna close the poll and send the winner's files over to Dat sometime this weekend - Get your vote in if you haven't already, change your vote if you've changed your mind, etc. Thanks again!

No hate from me, sir. Option #5 was there for a reason. I know that these aren't going to be everyone's cup of tea. If I get enough #5s, I was going to turn back to the drawing board and see what else I could scrap together. Thank you for the honesty :D

i'm no sir....thats my dad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.