January 3, 201214 yr comment_51318 http://sopatrack.com/searchFor CA, Boxer raised over 5 million on this one bill. One single bill!Two and a half mill+ from big media, one and a half million+ from Pro-PIPA groups and an additional 1.1 million+ from Anti-PIPA groups. Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_51320 Wow.. this is why I stay out of politics, everyone is bought and paid for by somebody. Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_51323 Is this a strictly American thing? I entered my funky Canadian Postal code in there but noooo... Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_51341 I dont' know who these people are lolPeople who have the power to kill the internet. Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_51353 People who have the power to kill the internet.Not kill, just put down for a while..until something else pops up, like some wireless pirate internet coming from some kids basement. They did it with radio.. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.