December 30, 201114 yr comment_51103 This is the guy from the mystery team movie, and is a comedian. I had no clue he was a musician either and this song is off the hook.http://youtu.be/E7IPOIQoxMw Report
December 30, 201114 yr comment_51128 It's Donald Glover from Community. He's an actor, comedian and he's been rapping releasing a few EP's pver the last year or so. Campfire was his first LP and I really like it. Report
December 30, 201114 yr Author comment_51130 It's Donald Glover from Community. He's an actor, comedian and he's been rapping releasing a few EP's pver the last year or so. Campfire was his first LP and I really like it.I know. Report
December 30, 201114 yr comment_51146 Childish Gambino is amazing. His Culdesac EP was great as well, and probably my favorite from him. Really like this guy. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.