Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Wireless Adapter

Featured Replies

Jason needed to use my console with the wi-fi because we switched internet providers and they sent us a wireless modem and we have to keep it in a separate room from the kids. So now I'm stuck with his Elite and while I don't play online that much anymore I still want to get the updates. So does anybody know if there is another wireless network adapter besides the Xbox manufactured one that will work with the 360? I read a review for a different one on Gamestop, but everybody said it was horrible and a waste of money.

We had problems with the Xbox manufactured one before as far as connecting to parties, etc...and I really do not want to buy it again unless I have to.

I had a problem similar to this where my xbox was too far from the router... I just bought a 50' ethernet cable and rolled it out when I wanted to get online. They cost about $10-20 on newegg.

Sadly, the thing about long cables is that you lose more speed the longer that your cable is.

Not always the case if you get a decent enough cable. I got a 100 foot ethernet cable and get pretty much my full speed lol. Was a $25 cable off of Newegg.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.