December 29, 201114 yr comment_51046 im 13, Gaming is part of my life but not all my life. I like Battlefield 3 im getting it soon. I might be streaming soon HOPEFULLY i just need to get my dazzle back.. Im only 13 so i dont have enough money for a $200 HDPVR so my quality might be suckish.. im new to the whole twitch tv thing soo dont judge me.. if you would do me a big favor even though i might not be streaming like others do but would you guys follow me this is the link (http://www.twitch.tv/littlebrazilian10) thanks guys.. I wnna also give a big thanks to Phissx81, Peeknuckle, and greengrenades Report
December 29, 201114 yr comment_51072 It's cool. Leave me out of the Thank You's statement j/k Welcome Report
December 30, 201114 yr comment_51094 Welcome. You'll get a follow from me and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.