May 7, 201016 yr comment_7561 This woman is insane. It reminds me of the Sander Cohen parts in Bioshock lol. Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7564 I don't like musicians who are crazy anyways. Most of the time it goes to these peoples heads and they just fall off the train. If she just looked like she did before she got famous I would probably like her more but still not a lot. Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7568 This performance looked like Madonna with too much heroin involved. Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7571 How is this different from any other live entertainer that puts on a show? Just don't get why everyone calls her "insane" or "crazy". She's putting on a show. Ever been to a Gwar show? Or hell, any other music performance in the past 10 years? No different. The hatred and bile towards this woman by most is unnecessary honestly. I like her and the show she puts on, it's entertaining if you like her music.Not starting an argument, just stating my opinion. Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7573 Ever been to a Gwar show? .Why yes Mr. Spawn.... yes I have. Oh, what a crazy and trippy experience that was. I wish they would come back to my town. LoL I still love their song "Have You Seen Me" Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7642 How is this different from any other live entertainer that puts on a show? Just don't get why everyone calls her "insane" or "crazy". She's putting on a show. Ever been to a Gwar show? Or hell, any other music performance in the past 10 years? No different. The hatred and bile towards this woman by most is unnecessary honestly. I like her and the show she puts on, it's entertaining if you like her music.Not starting an argument, just stating my opinion.Okay so I suppose every entertainer is the same? Gwar is the same way, I think they suck honestly, and I also think they are insane/crazy. Just doing it for shock value. A good entertainer to me is someone who can entertain me with there music and not what they are wearing. Most musicians either let **** get to them like Michael Jackson, or Kanye did and makes them crazy, or they are just doing it to get attention. And I believe she is just doing it for attention, which doesn't attract me at all. Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7651 Yeah it is just a show spawn, in fact its mostly her advisers, but its not just that. She is selling herself for fame and fortune and eventually if not already her ego is going to get so big that she will disregard any advice that she will end up searching for attention and shave off her head. Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7661 I guess it's her own way of standing out from the crowd. She's crazy (especially in some of the interviews she does) and that's how a lot of people would distinguish her from the bajillions of other female artists out there. When they think Gaga, they think crazy. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.