December 23, 201114 yr comment_50730 Since nobody said it to me yesterday, I figured I'd check the calender Lol. So Happy Birthday today to Bollweevil and Panfoot. And Happy Birthday to Bacon and Kisi tomorrow. Then Panda, Wisiu, and Agonizing are on the 24th so Happy Birthday to you guys as well. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50731 Oh snap, Happy Birthday to you then GG, and to those six others. And Merry Christmases and New Yearses to all you near-Christmas birthday people. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50732 Sucks that it doesn't show who's birthday it is on the bottom. Funny how dependant we become on things being done for us.Anyways, I know it's late, GG, but I got a last minute gift from someone you may like a tad bit too much.Happy Birthday, man. I love you.Happy Birthday also to Bdub, Panflute, Face and Bacon! Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50736 Birthday Happys for all teh people of Gamercide even if its not your Birthday...Haps BirfDays Report
December 23, 201114 yr Author comment_50737 **** it, i tried putting up a picture and it says it doesn't exist so just stare at my photobucket icon. lol Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50779 Happy (belated) birthday GG, and happy birthday to all others.I agree, it's strange how much we all depended on that little notification thing at the bottom. Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50818 Happy Birthday everyone. Sorry we missed yours GG =/, Happy Belated Birthday! Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_50862 Thanks And Happy Birthday to you GG and Pan, and all you guys! Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_50880 Lol happy birthday everyone and merry Christmas and happy new year . Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.