December 22, 201114 yr comment_50664 The next few days are going to be frenzy-fied for me with travelling and what not, so I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas because after today I'll be a bit absent until after Christmas.Just a reminder....Santa's Leftovers will be happening on December 26th for those of you that were on that list so make sure to stop in that day off and on. I'll be posting a video with the drawing sometime during the day Wubs and tons of xoxoxoxoxoxo's! Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50666 Have a great holiday Ms. Siren & Fam, and also to everyone else around here. Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50673 I will also be scarce after Friday. So Merry Christmas and don't burn the place down while I'm gone . Hope everyone has a fantastic joy filled Holiday! Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50678 Merry Christmas, everyone, stay safe and have a good time. Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50682 Day before, day of, and day after Christmas will be busy for me here. I'll be on the road a lot on those days so if I don't get to say it later, Merry Christmas Everyone! Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50834 Merry Christmas Eve, and preemptively, Merry Christmas Day and New Years! Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50835 Isa and I wish you all a safe and blessed xmas with your loved ones. Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_50883 So awesome.http://www.neatorama.com/2011/12/24/portal-christmas-tree/ Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_50898 Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and has a wonderful day doing whatever it is you plan on doing Report
December 26, 201114 yr comment_50914 Ah, another whole day spent alone in my room, same as Thanksgiving and my birthday. Can't get any better than this...but in complete sincerity, I do hope that all of my friends here have had a wonderful day, and will have a wonderful New Year Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.