Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Moving back home

Featured Replies

Well, the semester ends tomorrow and I move back home. I'm more bummed than ever, especially since I'm only friends with one person back home since I either got in a fight or lost touch with my old friends. At least I get to work back at the golf course again, so hopefully that keeps me busy.

Well, the semester ends tomorrow and I move back home. I'm more bummed than ever, especially since I'm only friends with one person back home since I either got in a fight or lost touch with my old friends. At least I get to work back at the golf course again, so hopefully that keeps me busy.

Hopefully you thought ahead and gave me the right address to ship your poster. :lol:

Yeah I always had mixed feelings about moving back home after spring semester. But I would move home for like a couple weeks and then would move to the beach to work for the summer so it was never THAT bad.

  • Author

Hopefully you thought ahead and gave me the right address to ship your poster. laugh.gif

That I did laugh.gif

Well, the semester ends tomorrow and I move back home. I'm more bummed than ever, especially since I'm only friends with one person back home since I either got in a fight or lost touch with my old friends. At least I get to work back at the golf course again, so hopefully that keeps me busy.

I'm back at home now. Had absolutely the worst year ever at Uni so I'm trying to forget about it over the summer. Good luck keeping in touch with all your friends you made this year because it's gonna be rough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.