December 17, 201114 yr comment_50312 I stole the wildly rare and costly Mimic MLP from an 8 year old girl in the early '80's. Still in it's packaging. Report
December 17, 201114 yr comment_50360 It may or may not have involved a druid and half a dozen alliance members. But I dont think you knew any of them so dont worry to much! Report
December 18, 201114 yr comment_50383 White Collar crime for trading stocks with insider information. Report
December 18, 201114 yr Author comment_50386 Ok PK that makes more sense, I knew the word looked familar.Stealthy, you would go for attempted murder,. Report
December 18, 201114 yr comment_50387 Ok PK that makes more sense, I knew the word looked familar.Stealthy, you would go for attempted murder,.attempted? i feel kinda insulted here Report
December 19, 201114 yr Author comment_50421 Yeah, there may be a murder, but you're not talking. That, and we can't understand moo. Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50428 its a beautiful language really, maybe one day ill teach it to you Report
December 20, 201114 yr Author comment_50505 I don't know, I mean you talk with your mouth open.. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.