December 15, 201114 yr comment_50163 That was not previously a door, it was solid wall. Someone drove through it. We suspect alcohol may have been involved... Report
December 15, 201114 yr comment_50166 Nice little reminder that no matter what you do and how safe you make yourself... your world can come to a crashing end at the hands of another.Hope no one was hurt. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50179 I don't understand why people would drive under the influence....Hope no one was hurt. Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50196 Nobody was hurt. The missus was in the kitchen and the car went through their bedroom. He did hit their bed and pretty much smashed it though. They were lucky. It happened at eight in the morning and they had already gotten up. Whoever did it pulled back out, hit a tree on the opposite side of the street, and took off. Some other neighbors heard the commotion and ran outside and got a partial plate number. As of now, he hasn't been caught yet. Though they know what make, model and color of vehicle it is since parts of it was in their bedroom. Including the grill. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50201 Woh. That sucks and even more since the guy took off. I would think they will find the person. Hope so. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50210 OMG Pogre....a neighbor's house? That could have been yours! So glad that nobody was hurt, but oh my goodness, I hope they find the he or she. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50298 I can't stand drunk drivers. I really really really detest them, I'm glad your neighbor is ok, and I hope they find the idiot responsible and drive a bulldozer through his house. Report
December 17, 201114 yr Author comment_50343 I can't stand drunk drivers. I really really really detest them, I'm glad your neighbor is ok, and I hope they find the idiot responsible and drive a bulldozer through his house.The drinking part is purely conjecture at this point. I just can't imagine anyone driving through someone's house in a 15 MPH residential neighborhood sober. Report
December 17, 201114 yr comment_50346 Damn! That really sucks for all involved, glad nobody was hurt and hope they catch the guy and he has insurance to pay for the damages. I was in a hit and run once and the guy took off and I had to pay for the damages to my car out of pocket it sucked. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.