May 6, 201016 yr comment_7492 Math Camp Massacre! Starring Myself (as the crazed killer), SuperKev as the camp counselor, and Chinese Baboon, TownCryer, Kitty and Mandy as the unsuspecting campers!Sorry for killing you Kitty!<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=AXbBimyR3Uje5Eun&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=AXbBimyR3Uje5Eun&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=AXbBimyR3Uje5Eun&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div> Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7502 LOL... I think Chris found his new favorite website.I really enjoy these too. lol Report
May 6, 201016 yr Author comment_7507 I still like the Excessive Force one, but this one is cool too. LoLAnd yeah, the website is a lot of fun. Best $1 a month I've spent in a long time. hahahahaha Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7508 Holy crap that's ME!!! ... doin' nothing, lookin' stupid, and not getting killed. Guess the "murder" must fear my Canadian Wrath!! Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7517 Thanks for the ax to the back Chris. If I actually talked like that I would probably ask for the it hahaha. Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7553 I also love how you look so happy/excited even when your "mouth" is closed Chris. Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_7554 I had no lines! LOL Just "uhhhhh".Yes, but your uhhhhh was extremely vital to the plot. Report
May 7, 201016 yr Author comment_7572 I also love how you look so happy/excited even when your "mouth" is closed Chris.Yeah i purposely used that crazy picture from ChatRoulette. Figured it would make a good face for the insane dude. LoL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.