Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

el shaddai

Featured Replies

Another game that has just blown me away... Finally got a chance to play this at a friends place last week and I'll definitely be picking this up very soon.

I almost picked this up when gamestop was having the buy 2 used get one free deal but I picked up 3D dot heros, LA Noire, and Deadly Premonition. But I had this and Deadly Premonition in my hand and went with the latter will probably pick it up soon though!

You can't go wrong with Deadly Premonition. Viewed objectively it is a horrible game, but as a gamer you can't help but love it for it's quirky charm. It actually can be fun, but the whacked out nature of it is the main selling point.

That's what I kept hearing and reading so I figured I would give it a shot, haven't played it yet since uni and work got pretty hectic but now on break and can do a little catch up gaming!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.