December 11, 201114 yr comment_49913 Title says it all. Download the UFC app to your console and "purchase" the event. It should be free. Double check to make sure. It starts in 22 minutes. Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_49915 Was just about to post this... Everybody should check it out, fantastic card tonight. Report
December 11, 201114 yr Author comment_49921 Machida and Jones are about to throw down. How'd you like Mir/Minotauro? I called that win, but I didn't expect it to go the way it did.You're right dude. Good card tonight. Not a boring fight yet. Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_49923 Mir looked absolutely amazing, got clipped and rallied back. Big Nog's arm was broken for sure.I'd say Machida won the first, but that guillotine was unreal.And the Zombie tied the knockout record tonight against Hominick. 7 freakin seconds!This has been a spectacular year for UFC, these last two cards especially. Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_49925 UFC 140 post fight press conference http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/12/10/ufc-140-post-fight-press-conference-video/ Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_49927 <iframe title="Twitvid video player" class="twitvid-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.twitvid.com/embed.php?guid=R82T5&autoplay=0" frameborder="0"></iframe> Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_49931 This: http://twitpic.com/7rr8oxI rewatched that like 20 times and made my buddy's wife and my wife cringe terribly.Here's hoping we get 141 for free too. Report
December 11, 201114 yr Author comment_49932 Mir looked absolutely amazing, got clipped and rallied back. Big Nog's arm was broken for sure.I'd say Machida won the first, but that guillotine was unreal.And the Zombie tied the knockout record tonight against Hominick. 7 freakin seconds!This has been a spectacular year for UFC, these last two cards especially.Mir did pull off a nice sub, but for more than a few seconds I didn't know if he was gonna make it. Big Nog had him hurt. Great comeback though. I like the new Frank Mir. I think with his knockout wins over Big Nog, Cro Cop and Kongo, folks tend to forget that he's first and foremost a black belt in BJJ. This is the second arm he's broken in the UFC.I gave the first round to Machida too. I really thought he might pull it off, then Jones did what Jones does. Pulled the super athlete card and walked right through him like he's done everyone else. I'm not a big Jones fan either. I was really hoping Machida would pull out the W.The Zombie win came out of nowhere. Mark Hominick is one of the more technical strikers in the UFC. He went the distance with Jose Aldo for crissakes, and got ktfo seven seconds in? Wow.Tito and little Nog went pretty much how I expected. I was kinda pulling for Tito, but I didn't think he was gonna do it.@PK Joey Karate! You have been watching Rogan's podcasts lately. Joey Diaz is a guest quite often. Would you believe he's actually trained in karate? He's supposed to be pretty good, but I guess he's a better comedian. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50268 When does the UFC app go live? I didn't get into the beta. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50274 The new dash released. You should be able to download the UFC app at anytime. However, not sure if it's region locked or not. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50275 I can't get it yet, I checked a few nights ago and it is still under the "coming soon" section of apps. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50278 It's supposed to release early 2012. Only beta members can get it right now. Again, here's to hoping we get the Lesnar-Overeem bout free as well. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50281 Bummer was hoping to catch the Lesnar v Overeem fight on there as I don't get PPV at my apartment. Guess I am going out! Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_50954 Its was released on 12/20 and UFC 141 is gonna be free, what what! Report
December 28, 201114 yr Author comment_51018 Its was released on 12/20 and UFC 141 is gonna be free, what what!Suh-weet!!!I tried to "purchase" it about a week and a half ago, and got a message saying "This event has been sold out". I thought I was too late. Just tried again, and it is indeed free. *Edit: "Sorry, but all the UFC promotion tickets have now gone...blah, blah, blah..."Crap. I guess in an ironic twist of fate, I am too late. It started downloading and I got excited. Then that message popped up.Dammit Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_51316 That was a huge cluster... well you know. First the app went down then they ran out of free tokens, and the streaming was a mess, I got kicked out of it halfway through and then I got back in and it cut off right before the Lesnar fight. I won't be ordering PPV through that app. I liked the Diaz vs Cowboy fight but the rest were kinda lame. I did end up seeing the Lesnar fight and that was TERRIBLE. Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_51382 Least you didn't pay 55 bucks for it. Glad I had some friends to split that crap with. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.