Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

'ello

Featured Replies

Hey all. I'm Joe. I'm 28, married, 2 kids, and love gaming. I was turned on to Gamercide by the livestream on twitch.tv and after watching a few sessions, decided to sign up on the forums and join the community. I have an Xbox, but I prefer playing on my PC. I currently play BF3, Skyrim, and a lil Minecraft from time to time. Looking forward to future endeavors!

  • Author

I don't think I've played MC since around 1.7 or so, but its easy to update and whatnot. I'm currently breezing through Skyrim at an advanced pace (until I catch up to where I was on the Xbox version). I did, however, follow your tutorial on how to broadcast with Xsplit, so I'm in the process of getting a channel setup. It's basically done aside from a customized design. Looking forward to broadcasting soon :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.