Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Skyrim characters

Featured Replies

I told myself that I am going to wait until after classes are over until I get a new game.... This is by far the hardest to wait on...

I love this game!! Makes me realize how boring Dragon Age 2 really was. You were right CoyAndChris.

I made a Breton for my first character but thinking I should of just been a High Elf. I like magic! My daughter has taken over my xbox and is playing her Cat right now. It will be my turn in the evening :)

The game is amazing!!!

  • Author

Makes me realize how boring Dragon Age 2 really was.

I've been saying Bioware RPG's past Jade Empire are pretty bad. That's including Mass Effect. lol

Why does enchanting suck so bad in Skyrim? First you have to disenchant (read: destroy) an article of clothing or weapon and then you learn the enchanting spell. What happened to buying a spell and it carrying over to enchanting? Also, I enchanted two rings of 2% magicka regen, and I can only wear ONE ring at a time! WTF!? How about one for each hand?

One last thing. I went off the beaten path and just started finding caves to explore. My Dunmer finally went against a Necromancer Dark Elf and I almost died. Good thing I had a partner along with me, or I would have died. He was flinging these ice shards at me left and right, plus conjuring undead AND regenerating his own health! N'wah! haha I enjoyed that battle, I must say.

Few more hours and I can have some stories too. You guys are making me jealous. And I do dislike when games think you only have one finger. I'm sure it's a balance thing.

Still. Have to love Morrowind where you could wear an enchanted shirt, pants, each glove, boots, amulet, rings, all the armor pieces and a damn cloak over top of all that!

Mass Effect is ok but the Dragon Age stuff was just not good when I think about it more. I really am having a ball in this. So far this ranks up on my list of best games played. There is just stuff to do at every turn. Its funny you mention Necromancy PK because it seems to be the way I am going with my Breton. They get +10 to Conjuration right from the start and your able to summon some things right from the get go. I really like their opening skills. I have been on this site. Check out this page for racial abilities.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races

Nord Warrior here. However, is anyone else disappointed with the mechanics of this game? I feel let down.

I keep waiting to find a vault or jumpsuit in a cave

More dumbed down than Oblivion? I've heard it has a nice mix of stuff from Oblivion and Morrowind. Only thing I've seen that resembles Fallout are the execution type cut scenes.

  • Author

Ruined books, just like in Fallout. Clothing is quickly turning into Fallout onesies. No more greaves. The necklace and one ring only thing is akin to the hat and sunglasses accessory option for Fallout. There's more than just that, but it's pretty evident if you take it all in while playing.

  • 1 month later...

Good call Kevin

Loadout (repost)

Apparel

Drangonscale Gauntlets (Exquisite) (Bows do 20% more damage)

Ebony Boots (Exquisite) (Two-Handed attacks do 20% more damage)

Ebony Shield (Exquisite) (Block 20% more damage)

Glass Armor (Exquisite) (Destruction spells cost 7% less to cast. Magicka regenerates 10% faster)

Orcish Helmet (Flawless) (Bows do 20% more damage)

Gold Sapphire Ring (Bows do 20% more damage)

Silver Emerald Necklace (Bows do 21% more damage)

Weapons

Ebony Bow (Exquisite) (If target dies within 1 second, fills a soul gem)

Ebony Warhammer (Exquisite) (Burns the target for 12 points. Targets on fire take extra damage)

Glass Mace (Exquisite) (Burns target for 12 points. Targets on fire take extra damage)

Notched Pickaxe (Exquisite) (Raises the weilder's smithing abilities, and does 5 shock damage to enemies on hit)

WP_000466.jpg

Where are the gauntlets that help unarmed combat? I am a Khajiit and use my fists....I have only come across one stinkin thing!

Some Dude in the Rat ways in Riften has some gloves with an unarmed enchantment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.