November 4, 201114 yr comment_47636 lol both those sequels sucked compared to the first games. Poor dude who traveled 1,000 miles for one. Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_47646 For me, they were too far departed from the original game. I think Nintendo saw that, when they took Super Mario 3 back to its roots. That game was superb. Easily my favorite out of the Mario series. Report
November 4, 201114 yr Author comment_47648 I liked 2 the best, I know thats weird tho. I think I liked it for that reason because it was totally different. I dont remember zelda on nintendo very well. Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_47652 Interesting video.Super Mario Brothers 2 in America is technically a completely different game (forgot the name) with Mario characters edited in. The Japanese Developers thought that the original Mario 2 was too hard for American gamers. It was later released on the Mario All Stars Collection for SNES as The Lost Levels. It wasn't bad though, just not really Mario. Link's adventure wasn't bad either, but damn hard. I had trouble beating it even with the magical time manipulating powers of an emulator lol. Mostly because I kept reloading to try not to take too many hits. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.