May 3, 201016 yr comment_6961 http://gamercide.org/?p=1414 Spread the word. Feel free to Twitter it, message it to your friends, whatever. Just share the love peoples. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6962 How do I place images or photos in a thread? .. Do I need to have something like Flicker and then link to it? Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_6965 How do I place images or photos in a thread? .. Do I need to have something like Flicker and then link to it?Yikes, I generally don't like to recommend this (since it's called "hotlinking"), but the easiest way is to just right click an image, click COPY, and then post it right into the thread!!If you want to be responsible, you can do the following:Right Click the imageClick PropertiesCOPY the "Address URL". (the www.blahblahblah.com/picture.jpg stuff)Go to www.imageshack.us or another imagehosting siteWhere is says "Upload", click on the button that says "URL"PASTE the address URL into the box, and hit UPLOAD NOWIt will upload it, and bring you to another screen. Highlight and copy the DIRECT LINK to the image.Now that you can the direct image link, paste that into your brower and view the image.Right click the hosted image, click COPY, and then PASTE into the thread. It should paste it right in without issue. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6966 Okay thanks buddy .. I'll use this method to post the "Cool Pic of yourself" thread too .. seems like sort of a pain in the *** Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_6967 It's actually a lot easier than it sounds bro. Trust me. If you need more help lemme know. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6983 Or if you have Firefox you can use this addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9221 Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_7008 http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/485-coyandchriss-may-contest-deadly-premonition-edition/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1 Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_7009 Wrong thread PK. You fail. hahahahaGreat. Now I have to delete the tweet, too. Why is there two threads? Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_7013 Because there are two seperate forums. Once for announcements and one for Contests. The link from the GAMERCIDE page goes directly to the Contest Thread. You should have tweeted the Gamercide address instead. LoL No worries bro. Sorry for the confusion! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.