October 25, 201114 yr comment_47241 I know that most of you are salivating over getting your hands on what could be the most anticipated RPG release this year, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. How many of you plan on heading out to your local game store to pick up a copy for your PC? Hold on there cowboy. You might want to know what the minimum and maximum requirements are and thanks to Bethesda’s Pete Hines, you can now find out if your little rinky dink computer can handle such a beastly game.Minimum RequirementsOS: Win XP/7/Vista (32 or 64 bit)CPU: Dual CoreRAM: 2GBGPU: DX9c video card w/ 512MB RAMInternet Access for Steam activationMaximum RequirementsOS: Win XP/7CPU: Quad-Core Intel/AMD CPURAM: 4GBGPU: DX9 vid card w/ 1 GB. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higherInternet Access for Steam activationvia IGN and Bethesda Blog Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47242 All thing considered the min requirements aren't too bad. I'm curious how well it will scale. Surprised to see it will be a steam activate game though. Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47244 All thing considered the min requirements aren't too bad. I'm curious how well it will scale. Surprised to see it will be a steam activate game though.At least it's better than requiring Origin activation. I didn't think there would be much doubt, but I should be able to max this out . Though I may have to lower antialiasing a bit for smoother framerates if I'm streaming it. Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47245 Kevin shut up. I never knew how to read my specs and compare them. Lol. Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_47286 Depends what max you're referring to. If its anything like the last engine maxing out can mean a bunch of different things. Haha. Won't have any problem with the in game settings though. @GGThat's why they created system requirements lab website. Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_47289 That's why they created system requirements lab website.I know what they mean and I still use it. Makes it easy. lol Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_47406 I hope this game is not as easy as all the previews are making it seem. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.