Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Featured Replies

Claymation genitals? Check! Stoned Baby? Check! NPH?! CHECK! Just watch it and don't be afraid to laugh.

<br>

<br>

<object id="vid_4e9f15b98e88c548b5000023" class="ign-videoplayer" width="480" height="270" data="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashvars" value="url=http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/10/19/a-very-harold-kumar-3d-christmas-red-band-trailer"/></object><div style="width:480px"><a href="http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/10/19/a-very-harold-kumar-3d-christmas-red-band-trailer">More A Very Harold %26 Kumar 3D Christmas Videos</a></div>

Thanksgiving break I'll have to see this with my bro's and take my Mother to see The new Muppet movie which looks awesome.

I don't know I liked the first one second was plan stupid and this one looks worse.

The thing i find the funniest though is the guy that plays kumar said he was no longer going to act anymore after Obama got elected. He said he was going to work in politics I even believe he said in the white house. Wonder what made him change his mind.

I've always liked these movies. They're pretty entertaining. I'll definitely have to go check this one out. Hopefully it's better than the second one, because I agree with GG, the second one was sort of stupid and not nearly as good as the first.

  • 4 weeks later...

*** MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ***

This is what I don't get about the movie:

Kumar said that he was going to get his sh*t together at the end of the second movie, but at the beginning of the third, you can easily tell that he hasn't. So what was the whole point of making it seem like a happy ending?

Not only that, but the actor who played Kumar gained so much weight. It's insane. I thought that was pretty funny that they even mentioned it in the movie.

The baby made this movie. No joke. I get it. Christmas movies usually tend to be "preachy", but this was pretty typical.

The weirdest part about this movie was how it promoted underage sex. Did that seem weird to anyone? Or was it just me?

Hmm..

Other than that, it was hilarious. I loved the part where the black guy was like.. "Can I be the angry black guy now? You just played him... "

Awesome.

It's worth seeing despite what I mentioned above. lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.