October 17, 201114 yr comment_46787 Can't wait! One of my most anticipated games this year! Tommorrow can't come fast enough. Report
October 17, 201114 yr comment_46788 After recently playing and really enjoying Arkham Asylum, this will be a game I will get eventually. Not any time soon, but it's definitely on my list now for when it goes down in price or on sale. Report
October 17, 201114 yr comment_46789 Definite purchase for me. Extremely excited for this game. Report
October 17, 201114 yr comment_46790 This comes out tomorrow??Damn I need to catch up with reality... (damn homework) Report
October 18, 201114 yr Author comment_46822 Cool! Best Batman game ever. The first one was just excellent and this one will be as well. Report
October 18, 201114 yr comment_46823 It's really something special. I watched the end credits and zero gameplay and I wanted to stand up and applaud. It's that good. Report
October 18, 201114 yr comment_46825 I am but it's not out until the 21st here plus it depends when my pre-orders arrives. can't wait tho. Report
October 18, 201114 yr Author comment_46827 I cant tell if PK is being serious or sarcastic haha Report
October 18, 201114 yr Author comment_46829 I for one thought you would be all over this one PK! If it is anything like the first one this game will be good. Report
October 18, 201114 yr comment_46831 Dead serious. I can't say anything more about what I saw or heard since it'd be a spoiler. Pretty freaking awesome, though.I'll most likely pick it up during Black Friday on Steam. Both games, actually. That's right, I haven't played the first yet. lol Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46836 Been playing it for the past 2hrs. Have to say its darn good, just as better than the first. Controls are smooth and combat is easy and flows. Wont spoil it for anyone, I've been waiting for a while and trust me its worth it. Makes the pain of Dead Island and Gears 3 go away Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46851 ^ Sad sad sad. I was unhappy when I got the new release date info. Oh well, it will still be great then Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_47374 For those who have not yet bought Arkham City....Walmart has it bundled with Arkham Asylum (GOTY Edition)! Just bought mine for $59. Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_47841 400 Riddler trophies later, I'm still going. 40 away from being completely done with the first play through. Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_47878 I might actually have to take a break from Skyrim when this releases for PC. Report
November 10, 201114 yr comment_47893 I'm like 14% into the Campaign. Lovin' this game. I think I haven't done any of the side missions yet. I felt a little overwelmed at first. Theres just so much stuff to do! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.