October 12, 201114 yr comment_46627 https://connect.microsoft.com/XboxLIVEUpdate/InvitationUse.aspx?ProgramID=7316&InvitationID=XBOX-JJH3-FPVGGo go go. Report
October 13, 201114 yr comment_46651 Cloud data storage! Looking forward to that.About time. lolThanks for the link man. Report
October 25, 201114 yr Author comment_47247 Sign into MS Connect to see if you've been accepted into the preview program.Those details are coming out very soon, until then, know that you are "IN" for the Fall 2011 Xbox LIVE Update Preview program and we are ecstatic to have you on board!Once logged into the site, use the drop down menu at top and choose "Xbox LIVE Update". Now look for a link at the bottom titled "Next Steps - as of 10/17/2011". Report
November 18, 201114 yr comment_48406 At first I was like, this sucks. But now it's awesome. I totally love the new interface and how everything is much much MUCH more accessible instead of feeling like I have to look everywhere just for on freaking thing. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.