Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Free Comic Day

Featured Replies

So, yesterday was Free Comic Day. Anybody hit their local shop and pick anything up? I know a lot of places had pretty big sales going on, the on here had 50% off all their trades. I picked up a few of the free books and the first trade of The Ultimates. Great stuff!

Sadly I did not check out my shop on Saturday. I helped some friends move all day on Friday and then the inlaws were over for 8 1/2 hours on Saturday. .. I was pretty tired and just didn't feel like going.

I only go to my comic shop before work, since it's right next to my job. Going any other day feels like I'm going to work on a Saturday. That can't happen. :) Besides, the lines here are ridiculous on FCD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.