October 7, 201115 yr comment_46434 https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mojang.minecraftpe&feature=search_result Report
October 8, 201115 yr comment_46457 I want but I want one with server support. Plus this is android only. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46904 I've got it on my rooted Nook Color and it works fairly well. I do miss a lot of the crafting though. Here's to hoping they will update soon. Report
December 6, 201114 yr comment_49484 For anyone who wants to download it on Android, it's only TEN CENTS right now on the Android Marketplace. *shrugs* Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49538 If only it had server support. I'd much rather see the pyramid and other monstrosoties we've built than start over. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49547 Speaking of. I need to give the forum stuff a break and get our server updated. Report
December 7, 201114 yr Author comment_49555 Speaking of. I need to give the forum stuff a break <snip>Quoting to hold over you at a later time. =] Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49608 Quoting to hold over you at a later time. =]This, 100% this. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.