Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Legend of Zelda - Wii Virtual Console

Featured Replies

Anyone ever played either The Ocarina of Time of Majora's Mask for the N64 or on the Wii? I'm on Majora's Mask right now and I have to say I'm re-obsessed with the series...I played Ocarina of Time back in middle school.

I played majoras mask before Ocarina so for that reason it holds a dearer place in my childhood amd started my love for zelda. Majoras mask was alot darker and had some really innovative gameplay elements like the 3-day cycle and the masks.

I loved Majora's Mask for pretty much the same reason it was a darker and at most time more serious game than what I had been playing Ocarina of time is still one my top 10 of all time but Majora's will always be above it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.