September 14, 201115 yr comment_44919 Hey what's up. Rose sent me here, I game and I game...A LOT. Currently playing Dead island Mafia 2 and Rise of Nightmares. Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_44930 You're automatically my new favorite by using Lilith as your avatar pic on here. =D Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_44939 Welcome, sadly I don't play any of those games! Hope you enjoy it here! Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_44952 Kevin do you really see your self as a big scary black man? Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_44953 Kevin do you really see your self as a big scary black man?He's the gatekeeper. He peers into the souls of would-be newcomers with his impassive gaze and passes judgment before they may enter.If they fail, he consumes them. Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_45120 Welcome Star =D! Glad you came to check it out. We're just like a big family 'round here (disfuctional at times lol!). PK is Borderlands' #1 fan. I'm sure when the new comes out most everyone on this site will be playing it online. So you'll have to join us (I'm sure you and I will be playing anyways!). PK still plays the first one! Shane teases that he must know every square inch of the game by now lol.Tell Bear thanks for the offer of the 48 hour live code. We will play some Dead Island on live before I send it back!WELCOME!!! Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45137 I do know every square inch of the game. lolhehe... I figured ya did! =D Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45167 he does know the entire thing dont let him lie to you, also WELCOME dont know if thats what it is but Starscream is my favorite of all transformers Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45195 Welcome to Gamercide.I think there is taco bar tonight so good timing! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.