September 11, 201115 yr comment_44708 Our Justin.tv streaming channel needs a little bit of updating. I'm requesting the help of some of our members to rewrite the about section. We just need something to update our bio to where we are now. I believe we can get together and come up with some ideas at least. The bio we have now isn't bad at all just a little dated. We are more than just Xbox gamers now, and if it's just a matter of just saying gamers then so be it. I just wanted some opinions. The current info is posted below.More about Gamercide.orgWatch the Stream on our Site!Need help setting up your own broadcast? Check out our Guide to Broadcasting with XsplitVisit the Forums!Gamercide is a friendly and helpful group of Xbox 360® gamers who have been together for over four years. They're always on the lookout to meet and play with other gamers over Xbox LIVE. When Gamercide games together, it's not about strict competition. It's about fun, first and foremost. If you're in a game over Xbox LIVE, and you hear a group cracking up, you're probably playing with the folks from Gamercide. If you're not having fun, you're not gaming. Report
September 11, 201115 yr comment_44727 Gamercide is a friendly and helpful community of gamers from around the world that have been together for many years. We're always on the lookout to make new friends and play some games. We are not about being competitive, but we do like to laugh and have fun. If you're not having fun, what's the point?I'm sure I'll edit it like 5 times before I'm happy with it, but it's a start. Report
September 11, 201115 yr comment_44728 I like it Spawn.I'll keep this on my mind and see if there is any creativity left in me to come up with something. Report
September 11, 201115 yr Author comment_44740 I like it. Will give some time for others to chime in, but I'll use it if no one else has any opinions. Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44755 Add words like "variety" or "diversity", "global", "interactive", "socially awkward", hmm...can't put a cohesive paragraph together about Gamercide...I think through experience with a bigger, loyal audience we may find the right words for it. We haven't quite gotten the exposure we deserve yet. Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44783 Should contain links to everyone who streams (such as their twitter)A Who's Who? Type of thing, like a bio?Yup. Report
September 12, 201115 yr Author comment_44801 That's perfectly fine with me. I can handle the links and I'll link back to our personal JTV accounts too but we will have to write our own short bios. Report
September 13, 201115 yr Author comment_44830 Awesome. So write up your own little about and pm me or post it here and I'll get it on the live page. Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44894 Gone ahead and gave you my bio, it can be edited at a later date.I think we should spice up the Justin.TV channel and our personal gamercide.org livestream pages. If I see a design on a livestream that I like, I might just stay there longer. Images appeal to the eye. A twitter button, facebook, youtube, etc should be included. I hope we can get this done, we got huge amounts of games releasing starting next week and people will want to watch and play with us *most likely*. Report
September 13, 201115 yr Author comment_44900 Yeah. It's been needing some meat for awhile. If I don't get it done this week I'll work on it this weekend. Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44905 I'll give you ideas and suggestions as you are editing if you want? Report
September 14, 201115 yr Author comment_44928 That's fine with me. I'll get a rough draft of it up this weekend and you can let me know what you want to add/change. Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_44940 Good stuff, I'm glad this change is being made and at least someone agrees. Report
September 18, 201115 yr comment_45241 We need art for a background on both gamercide.org stream and justin.tv stream. Yes! Fix the image sizes, fix the text (add more space) Report
September 18, 201115 yr Author comment_45256 I'll fix the text spacing and image lengths, but I'll need some suggestions on what background image to use. Report
September 18, 201115 yr comment_45258 I'd say this for the BG http://i.imgur.com/TEqdA.jpgAnd then something like this for the header image (just a mockup) Report
September 19, 201115 yr Author comment_45295 The initial legwork is done. Check it out at all three places. . I had to do some workarounds to make it show up right on twitch.tv and apparently you can't change the background or font. So, we'll just have to accept it on that site until they fix it. Which is fine since we don't push to twitch. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.