September 8, 201115 yr comment_44446 I am new, i know right that makes me kinda kewl right? alright, i was brought here by atsapologician awesome guy i know, and i'm getting an xbox soon so relax , ehm blah blah blah. and i love the stream, and i think i will love it here Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_44448 Glad you joined us! You have been great in the stream! WELCOME! Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_44449 Welcome. Everyone put smiley faces so I cant breal the chain. Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_44457 I am gg master trend setter. Master trend setter, and one who is rigidly opposed to chain brealing. "\ /" Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44502 Glad you decided to check us out. When will you get your xbox? Oh, and Kevin, I between \ / too. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44516 Oh, and Kevin, I between \ / too.It was originally going to be just a smiley face between quotation marks to indicate sarcasm, but I noticed that they looked like little hands, so I added little arms going up to them haha.A more vulgar interpretation could be that it's a smiley spreading some \ / shaped thing with its hands though, I suppose... Who knew emoties could be such a rorschach test? Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44517 rorschach test?I saw a horse surfing up-side-down on a saltwater crocodile atop a tsunami while playing a guitar with its teeth... what did you see? Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44524 I saw a horse surfing up-side-down on a saltwater crocodile atop a tsunami while playing a guitar with its teeth... what did you see?You are so aussie. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44556 Congrats on finding the most welcoming place on the internet. Welcome. Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44599 Hey, Hi, welcome, ahh, f it, who wants to play some games? LOLCheers Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44650 Welcome to Gamercide.Darth Vader is finishing up on his next round of toast... better get some before its gone. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.