September 6, 201115 yr comment_44206 If someone went up and asked me about the London Beer Flood, I would have thought it was a joke.I still can't believe something like this actually happened...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Beer_Flood Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_44219 I just got sad when I saw a 3 and 4 year old drowned in beer Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_44282 How'd you even hear about this? That's crazy..StumbleUpon. Unfortunately is was tagged under humor (where it really shouldn't have been).It just struck me as bizarre that something like this really happened.@Sholtz That's why I was pretty iffy about posting it. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44288 Finances! (to answer the broad question of what we're not taught in school) Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44289 That is crazy. I can see it as possible though. They use to use wooden tanks. Hell, the fermentation vats at work hold 33,000 gallons each and there are over 20 of them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.