September 4, 201115 yr comment_44103 Hi all, I just joined and thought I would greet everybody and tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a 26 year old mother of two gorgeous little girls, the oldest will be 4 in February and the youngest will be a year next week. I live in southern Minnesota and to set the record straight, most of us don't talk like the movie Fargo My first console game, apart from NES, was Fable. After an unsettling timeline of gameplay, I scoured the local video game store and found Fable: The Lost Chapters. Aha! Finally a place to sell my legendary weapons! From Fable I found Halo, Oblivion, and Fallout 3. My gamerscore now surpasses my husband's by the thousands teehee. If you'd like to know more just ask Report
September 4, 201115 yr comment_44104 Hello again, and welcome. My little one will be 18 in December. Guess he's not so little anymore. hahaGood to see more parents joining up. Let your husband know that he is welcome as well. Report
September 4, 201115 yr Author comment_44105 Will do sir, and thanks again! I'm very much looking forward to settling in here Report
September 4, 201115 yr comment_44106 Anytime. =]Don't hesitate to ask questions, either. We're all pretty open around here, and like to help. Report
September 4, 201115 yr comment_44123 Yay for more females around here! Welcome to Gamercide!!!! I am also a 26 year old mother with two kids. My oldest is 5 and starting school on Tuesday My youngest is 14 months. Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44150 Was trying to think of a good Fargo quote, but alas there is not one that's really fitting for a welcome. Glad to have you around. Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44186 Welcome to the forums, be sure to check the forums regularly. Always interesting things being posted! Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_44246 Hey Phoenix!! Glad you came to check out the site. Welcome to Gamercide!! =D Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_44285 So many warm welcomes sure makes a gal feel right at home!If it's okay with everyone I'll volunteer to take over the cookie duty. I figured since fall is fast approaching it's time to dust off the recipe box and make some pumpkin cookies I've been flipping through the threads, washing the windows and getting cozy. Thanks again for the greetings! Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44291 I'm a little late, but I'm here to say welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and we're extremely glad to have you. If there's anything technical or otherwise I can help with just let me know. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.