September 4, 201115 yr comment_44089 Harbinger here. For those of you who have been watching the live stream done by DR3AMxCATCHER(AKA aTs Apologician), I'm one of his teammates and you've probably seen me playing Gears on the stream. Just signed up here and it seems like a pretty cool forum. Report
September 4, 201115 yr comment_44091 Thanks for joining buddy! I've been with these people for a few years now and they are really great! It's a really laid back forum and always looking for people to help out. They do community playdates every now and then as well. Report
September 4, 201115 yr comment_44096 the sky....heh. couldn't resist.the price of gas.a chicken's *** when it eats.ad nauseum.... Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44137 Welcome to Gamercide!I'm the other white meat!(I really need to work on my welcomes. lol) Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44140 Hello and welcome, good to have some new people coming in. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44302 Welcome. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for being part of the live stream. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.