September 4, 201115 yr comment_44074 I vote RDR. Hopefully it's just not you and PK, GG.....send me a inv when you're on, I'm on.Of course, I meant more people the more fun. Yeah... Report
September 4, 201115 yr Author comment_44076 Yea I hope so. Pk might not even play hes been sick. I wonder if kevin will play. If we do play we can play in an open game and rape people who mess with us. Im just playing poker now and waiting to see if anyone wants to play. Report
September 4, 201115 yr Author comment_44115 GAWD YOU GUYS ON THESE FORUMS SUUUUUUUUCK. GET OUT OF YOUR FREAKING SHELLS AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER ALREADY. Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44155 Saw you guys playing RDR but I don't have it any more. Guess I'll re-buy it soon so I can jump in. Buying the DLC for games and getting rid of them seems to be a trend with me. Did it with LA Noire as well. Report
September 5, 201115 yr Author comment_44163 Yea it was just me and pk taking own like 3 other posseys. Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44180 Until we ran into dorks who were invulnerable. That pissed me off. Even dynamite wouldn't hurt them or their horses. Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44200 I was gone camping over the weekend otherwise I'd have joined. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44303 Well. I'm a late nighter now. So, hopefully I'll be around for more of these. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44319 Well. I'm a late nighter now. So, hopefully I'll be around for more of these.Are you saying your schedule has changed to where you can play late? So now we may have a chance to co-op Hunted and maybe Dead Island? If so, awesome. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44320 Still haven't made it to get Hunted. I still plan to, but definitely Dead Island. My bro should be available too. Yeah, for the next eight months or so I'll be gaming between 1am and 5 or 6am EST during the week. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44327 1 AM EST? That's pretty much when I get on (undistracted) then (10 PM PST), awesome. And as for Hunted, it looks like it uses Gamespy, so there shouldn't be an issue connecting if you get a non-Steam version. I'd have to make an account though, I haven't actually used Gamespy (outside of games "powered by Gamespy") for years. Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45134 I'll play since I finally have internets but I have to work tomorrow so I don't now how late I'll hang but I'm down for some multiplayer action. Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45149 Sorry, don't have either right now... plan on gettin rdr again soon though. Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45198 The lumberjack crew kicked ass and took names. You all missed it! It was even livecasted. *sahdfayce* Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45199 GG called it, Mandy! He said G would talk smack about you as soon as you left... and he did! hahaha<br><br><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=We love you Mandy&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=295326417" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a><br><br>P.S. Down in front, Dat! lol Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45212 Yeah I heard Porkletons. =pMight be going out tonight for a bit but I'll be on asap. Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45214 GG's gonna be mad, because he so said you'd say something like that. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.