Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Modern Warfare 3 Console Announced

Featured Replies

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 console was officially announced at the Call of Duty XP weekend event going on in Los Angeles.

 

The $399 console comes with a custom Modern Warfare 3 design, sound effects for the on/off button and disc tray, 320 GB hard drive, two matching wireless controllers, exclusive avatar items, one month subscription to Xbox Live, and of course a copy of Modern Warfare 3.

Also announced at the start of the event was a $69.99 Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth that is good to use on other Bluetooth enabled devices.  With the purchase of the headset you will also receive an exclusive download.

Lastly, the Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Controller will be available for separate purchase at the price of $59.99.   The controller’s D-Pad rotates to adjust to the gamer’s play style.  Gamers who purchase the controller will also get an exclusive download.

cod-mw3-limited-edition-xbox-360-console

via Major Nelson



View the full article

Gears of War 3 console is better. :)

Agreed. I have to admit that MW3 actually looks like it will be better than the previous games though, but I'll have to wait and see. I've already spent too much money on Gears 3 anyway, so I won't be buying any more games until Mass Effect 3 comes out in March.

Gamefly?

Canceling gamefly. Won't need it once I have Gears 3. :foodndrink:

That Arkham City xbox looks pretty good too, but this is the best"

gears3_console-with-controllers-1280px-50p.jpg

Anyone can buy the Gears console. You have to win the Arkham one. It wins. =p

I'm a Gearhead through and through so I have to disagree. Rarity doesn't necessarily make something better.

I think it looks better than the Halo 3 and the Halo Reach consoles they came out. Nothing will touch the Gears console though. I do think overall this dumb and obviously another way to make $$.

I think the Gears one is kind of ugly. However that special Gears casing that you can buy with the emblem that glows...now that is sweet!

I might have to go cry now. I mean, oh em gee!

I might have to go cry now. I mean, oh em gee!

The controller, again, looks really great. The system itself is just a bit much. The additional stuff they added just takes away from that overall design.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.