August 30, 201115 yr comment_43767 I really don't know what im doing too much. But i seen that this is where the new come and introduce themselves, so here i am. But anyway my name is Misiu some people call me Meesh. But just call me whatever floats your tootie. lol. I saw this link on the jtv page. I hope im not intruding or anything , I just wanted to find a gaming community to just chill,relax,and have fun. But thats really it . Hope to make friends on here . See yaMisiu Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43768 You are def not intruding. Welcome Meesh. And this is the place to be for chill, relax and fun. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43775 Welcome! By any chance, where you browsing the stream or just found the page? Either way, Welcome once again. Glad you're here. We are very relaxed group of gamers, well most of us! Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43781 Welcome. Glad you decided to stop by. If there's anything you need just ask. Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_43821 Welcome!Be sure to wipe your feet on the way in. Cookies are in the kitchen and your room will be upstairs and to the left. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.