Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GameStop Trying to Please Angry Customers

Featured Replies

image_95e92b2f3.jpg

In an effort to prove that GameStop is sorry for their recent tampering with new PC copies of Deus Ex: HR, the gaming retail giant is offering a $50 gift card and a “Buy Two Get 1 Free” used game offer.

Keep in mind gamers that this tear jerker offer requires you to spend money for a 1 free used game and the paltry gift card is not enough to buy a new game at the usual $59.99 asking price.

via Ars Technica



View the full article

As bad a rap as Gamestop gets, they aren't that bad if you get in good with the managers/employees. I get free stuff from them all the time and they literally go out of their way at the store I frequent to make sure I'm a happy customer. I know they are the devil or whatever, but I sort of enjoy the banter I have with the guys at my store.

As bad a rap as Gamestop gets, they aren't that bad if you get in good with the managers/employees. I get free stuff from them all the time and they literally go out of their way at the store I frequent to make sure I'm a happy customer. I know they are the devil or whatever, but I sort of enjoy the banter I have with the guys at my store.

Im glad im not alone. ive gotten tons of stuff from the guys at the local store, bought a new game hated it...just bring it back but dont use the online card. Hell i got a bunch of free month Xbox live cards from em once.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.