August 29, 201115 yr comment_43635 First off, if you attended the Borderlands 2 panel at PAX this year, you received a code for the game when it comes out. Absolutely free.The next few bits of info come straight from Sedington who attended that panel."And elements do more than just change elemental damage, like drive faster, jump higher. And so on.""There will also be a shared loot bank for co-op."So excited now! Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43641 You weren't excited before? I'm pretty sure if your excitement level continues to go up you'll go into a pleasure coma. Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43696 Next year. Probably 3rd or 4th quarter I'm guessing. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_44048 Next year. Probably 3rd or 4th quarter I'm guessing.TO LONG AWAY!! Report
September 3, 201115 yr Author comment_44057 http://kotaku.com/5837080/new-leaked-borderlands-2-footage-features-sweeping-vistas-old-friends-and-exploding-gunsHated linking that, but it is cool to watch the gameplay. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44312 I hope I enjoy this one better than the first. It's looking like I will but only time will tell. Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_44942 I can't wait that long!!! From the few videos I have watched on Xbox live this game looks just as amazing as the first one. And a shared loot bank in Cooperative will just be even better! I would like to see what all the different playable characters look like and what they can do Report
September 14, 201115 yr Author comment_44957 Seeing the other two characters to choose from will be cool, but I already know I'm choosing Maya straight out of the box. Siren for life. lol Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_45121 Seeing the other two characters to choose from will be cool, but I already know I'm choosing Maya straight out of the box. Siren for life. lolSame here. Gah can't wait! Gotta find more of those badazz shields and guns PK!! Report
January 15, 201214 yr comment_51969 Has anyone seen that they finally put up a release date? (on Gamefly anyways)6/30/12Soooo excited for this game!! Report
January 28, 201214 yr comment_52832 Man wish it was coming out sooner! Definitely one of my top games for this year!!! Report
January 29, 201214 yr comment_52862 Man wish it was coming out sooner! Definitely one of my top games for this year!!!Mine and Shanes too. He's usually only looking forward to basic shooter type games. But he is really itching for this one. And I get him off of damn COD constantly lol. Report
February 1, 201214 yr comment_52996 Yeah....change is good!! I can't wait to actually have people to play with this round too Report
February 1, 201214 yr Author comment_53024 Like, say you’re fighting a Fire Skag. He’s immune to fire damage, shoots fire at you, the whole deal. But midway during your fight, some non-elemental Skag Pups come in to help him. Suddenly, the Fire Skag roars, sending out a fiery AoE blast that transforms all of the Skag Pups into Fire Skag Pups, with the same elemental strengths he had.http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/exclusive-robots-revamping-and-rearming-a-qa-with-the-developers-of-borderlands-2/ Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_53253 This game is going to be my game of the year lol. Forgot to mention I am Siren for life too. I started with Lilith on the first game and spent so much time as a Siren that I just could not play the other classes as much. Siren skills are just too bad ***. I also loved the elemental SMGs Report
February 7, 201214 yr Author comment_53257 I am. I'll eventually have it for 360 and PC, like I did with the first game. Report
March 15, 201214 yr Author comment_54774 Great article about Borderlands playtesting and how Gearbox made integral changes (often opposite of tester feedback).http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/3/14/2861998/gearbox-borderlands-testing Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_54775 Great article about Borderlands playtesting and how Gearbox made integral changes (often opposite of tester feedback).http://www.theverge....erlands-testingThat's an awesome way to work with tester feedback. Good to see a developer actually putting such enthusiasm into developing their game. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.