August 25, 201115 yr comment_43301 Really good series starring Tim Roth. It's on Netflix too. Anyone ever seen it? The show was cancelled after 2 seasons I think, but I really like it. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43316 I watched the first episode and really liked it. Just didn't have the time to continue it. Really cool concept. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43592 Stupid Fox. They've cancelled so many good shows.*cough* ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT *cough* Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43597 *cough* ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT *cough*Also Firefly. They even cancelled Family Guy for a while. Fox is insane. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43627 That sums it up perfectly and simply Kevin. Fox is Insane.Pretty much all aspects of Fox too, including their news lol. Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_44252 They cancelled it??! It was a good show damn it!! Everything good gets cancelled. Then all we are left with are stupid "reality" shows. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.