Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The "I Hate" and "I Love" Thread

Featured Replies

Simple concept really. Post things that you hate (pet peeves, etc.) and post things that you love/like/find enjoyable. Just a little thread for some baseless fun. No need to post both topics if you don't want to.

I hate when technology doesn't cooperate.

I love the band August Burns Red at the moment.

  • Author

I love when after 4 days of stress inducing work you FINALLY GET YOUR IPOD TO RESTORE ITSELF. ****.

I hate how hard it can be to get into relationships sometimes.

I love the idea of this thread.

I hate when you have an idea for a thread but wait to post it, and someone else posts something moderately similar. Then you feel like you're copying them when you finally post yours. lol (in reference to my cliches you hate thread).

Lol but seriously,

I hate that feeling of utter doom when I reformat one of my computers and have literally nothing on it, as if I could push one wrong button and the computer will spontaneously combust, never to be used again.

I love that feeling of great success when I finish reformatting, installing Windows, the drivers, and all my main programs back onto the computer and it runs better than ever before. (in reference to me finally getting my GPU and Hard Drive back from RMA and fixing my computer back up today).

I love the stars at night, and our sun during the day.

I hate walking outside my apt of locked doors and shaded windows, to realize it's daytime and I haven't looked at the clock in 12 hours.

  • Author

I love the idea of this thread.

I hate when you have an idea for a thread but wait to post it, and someone else posts something moderately similar. Then you feel like you're copying them when you finally post yours. lol (in reference to my cliches you hate thread).

Lol it's fine man.

I hate when people complain about others not being able to hold conversations and ask for somebody new to talk to, then when you talk to them THEY DONT TALK BACK. THE HELL KIND OF NONSENSE IS THAT. Practice what you preach, kiddos.

I hate when someone you care about obviously doesn't care about you, but all you can think about is how much you still like them.

I'll think of a love later. But this one has been on my mind so much lately.

EDIT: Also, great topic idea bro.

I love going out to eat with friends who I haven't seen for awhile.

I hate when one of the tag alongs spends more time texting during dinner than at least trying to make conversation.

  • Author

I hate when someone you care about obviously doesn't care about you, but all you can think about is how much you still like them.

I'll think of a love later. But this one has been on my mind so much lately.

EDIT: Also, great topic idea bro.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from man. Keep your head up, bud. And thanks lol.

I hate having a ****** PC that was built in the 1920's. Seriously, this **** is so outdated it is ridiculous. Runnin' on 512 MB of RAM (Amazing, right?) and possibly one of the worst Graphics Card ever. **** having no money. -_-

  • Author

I love those very subtle hints of something more when you are talking to someone you like.

I hate when you misunderstand the above and they were just being friendly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.