Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Why Was I Banned?

Featured Replies

Ok ok I have to stop lol, I'll be on here all night reading those stupid things. I'm only on like page 10! God, they are morons, and the things they come up with astound me.

Omg @ "HOES ON MY D*CK CUZ I LOOK LIKE JESUS" and "loves to spoogge" (whhhhaaat??! its just my grandfathers name! can't see why anyone would be offended by my grandpa, he was a good person!!!)

  • Author

Ok ok I have to stop lol, I'll be on here all night reading those stupid things. I'm only on like page 10! God, they are morons, and the things they come up with astound me.

Omg @ "HOES ON MY D*CK CUZ I LOOK LIKE JESUS" and "loves to spoogge" (whhhhaaat??! its just my grandfathers name! can't see why anyone would be offended by my grandpa, he was a good person!!!)

I got to page 5 and stop, it's sorta like the FML for Xbox. :) Glad you are loving it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.