August 23, 201115 yr comment_43050 One of the admins on JTV told me last night, that many of the badges are broken. Plus, they don't even list all of them on that page. Wish they'd fix that. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43056 Also, I now realize that my post was in the wrong thread lol. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43075 Amused. Oh, and yes the badges are certainly broken. We rarely get the HD broadcast one. Report
August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_43110 Yes, going to be here in a bit. Working on some Windows Updates again. <3 Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43550 Haven't been on to stream recently. Been busy. Hopefully Monday night I can stream as I'll be unlocking Seriously 2.0. Also, I'll have a new Internet connection to try out so I'll need viewers! Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43636 Going to change things up tonight. Call of Duty 4 Veteran campaign and then Modern Warfare 2 Campaign. Keep me motivated guys! Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43660 If you didn't show up, you missed out. I told everyone I would 1,000/1,000 CoD4 and what did I do? I 1,000/1,000. Wish you guys were there! Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43665 I caught the very end of it this morning. Hell of a good run. Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43678 Very sleepy now and now I wait on Comcast to show up. I'm just glad I backed my word up and stayed focused. Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_44355 So guys, it's been almost a month of livestreaming..which has amazingly gone quick. What are some things that you guys like or dislike? Let me know! Report
September 25, 201115 yr comment_45791 Just one question, Mat...do you know that hater in real life? You guys talk like you're RL friends but he's got a REAL bad attitude. I feel sorry for him. Report
September 25, 201115 yr Author comment_45812 I know for 100% he was joking. I've been playing with him since 2005, that's when I was 14/15. I apologize on behalf of him, he is one of those dudes who once you get to know he's not that bad. Typically, I'm the one to say something negative but I did talk to him about it and he admits he made a mistake. It's a different type of humor, one you might not agree with. Like I stated, I firmly know it was a joke that had the tone of something serious. <3 Report
September 26, 201115 yr comment_45818 Like I said man, it's not your fault so don't apologize on behalf of him. I could have done something that rubbed him the wrong way. Either way I've learned not to take offense to other peoples actions. It is a learning experience. Take a look at my older posts and you'll see, and hopefully understand what I am going through. It's not your fault! I have an open door policy when it comes to blame. Report
September 26, 201115 yr Author comment_45819 I don't understand you, at all. You said it's over and done and here's another post? I'm not going to read about your life man, it's not mine to follow. I'm sorry. Report
September 26, 201115 yr comment_45821 Em was reiterating that it wasn't your fault and that he doesn't blame you. He even said he may have triggered it. Report
September 26, 201115 yr Author comment_45822 We talked about it in an Xbox Live party and he left because we were done talking about it and then posted this. Report
September 26, 201115 yr comment_45823 Do you want me to tell everyone what your friend said to me on Xbox Live? That's how this whole thing started (for everyone watching). ATS was streaming the whole thing. Me, ATS and his friend.He said a few offensive things to me and I did not like it, so I left the party and game we were playing. ATS was streaming, so I watched the stream and talked on chat a while until they were done. Everything seemed kosher. So then ATS said a few posts back (after the incident) that he knew the guy since he was 15. Now, they were friends and I may have disrespected them in some way, though not intentional, so I'm just saying whatever I did to disrespect you, I'm sorry, I have a very impulsive nature (compulsive maybe), and I am addressing these things in my life right now, which we talked about in our most recent chat on Live. Things got awkward and I decided to leave before adding any more fuel to the fire. I then saw you deleted me from your friends list, so I wanted to get the last word in to try and explain what happened. I may have been more thorough this time around, however I do take responsibility for anything I may have done wrong. You stream great videos. You also have a positive attitude towards things, and this is exactly what I and others like about most of the people that come here. Keep up the good work, and put it in the past please. Report
September 26, 201115 yr Author comment_45824 I honestly don't feel "welcomed" here anymore but I appreciate the kind words. It was fun everyone. Report
September 26, 201115 yr comment_45825 Please stay bro, we all relate on so many levels and you compliment us well. It's not what you have done, it's you that we want here. Believe me, this is not personal. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.