August 16, 201115 yr comment_42631 Welcome To DR3AMxCATCHER'S LIVE STREAMEver since 2005 I've been wanting to record and capture gameplay, that time has finally come. Today, I'm launching my Live Stream page through JUSTIN.TV. So far, it's been great. In a few days I'll be upgrading my computer and microphone to make it easier on me to chat and play all at once. I'll be playing with random people through the time streaming getting to know each person as much as I can. My first day of streaming I reached 12 followers and had almost 20 viewers present at one time. For the first stream, I feel very accomplished! Please come out out and support me and my gaming habits!Games That Will Be Streamed (Not Official)Halo WarsGears of WarGears of War 2Gears of War 3My Live StreamThere will be people from now just Gamercide but from all over the world in here, the more people I have the better it is. It will be an 18 year old + stream. I will broadcast live and also try to talk to everyone as fast as possible. I also have a contest going on right now as well! So please follow me and be sure to watch! Report
August 16, 201115 yr Author comment_42642 Thanks! This will be an ongoing thing, tonight it'll be Gears of War 1 and 2 Multiplayer discussing almost anything and me talking about my chances on making it big.Tell your friends, I'll be holding a contest for a "All Fronts" code for Gears of War 2. Report
August 16, 201115 yr comment_42648 Followed as well. You can also watch the stream from Gamercide's live page : http://live.gamercide.org/user/atsapologician Report
August 17, 201115 yr comment_42664 Live playing Gears of War 2 Multiplayer right now. http://live.gamercide.org/user/atsapologician Come join the fun. Report
August 17, 201115 yr comment_42665 Well this is same sex oriented, the chat is not loading for me on the site. Report
August 17, 201115 yr comment_42679 I'd say you had a good first day, people are lucky to get mor ethan 2 viewers on their first day (themself and the person they told they were streaming). Report
August 17, 201115 yr Author comment_42680 Thanks! I'm really going to make it work. I'm really excited about this weekend. I'm going to type up a big post tomorrow on here explaining it. Hopefully get it featured and everyone comes on out. Report
August 18, 201115 yr Author comment_42750 Streaming tonight around 8 PM central. No Astro headset tonight though so I might suck. We had 20 viewers last night at a single time so I was happy about that! Report
August 21, 201115 yr comment_42833 GET IN HERE AND SUPPORT THE GAMERCIDE CHANNEL. DREAM IS STRIPPING ONE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING EACH TIME HIS TEAM LOSES A MATCH. NOT EVEN KIDDING. LOL Report
August 22, 201115 yr Author comment_42880 It's been fun streaming on the Gamercide channel. I really appreciate the love! Keep supporting me guys! Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_42891 Certainly will. Keep up the streaming and we'll keep up the support. Report
August 22, 201115 yr comment_42896 We're a mere 7 followers away from our first badge on JTV. 7! Report
August 22, 201115 yr Author comment_42918 That would be awesome and it can happen tonight if we try! Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42959 Doing a dual stream tonight. Dream, Em and Dat are all playing. Come check it out.http://live.gamercide.org/user/dateranoth&gamercide Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42960 Dat schooled some loud mouthed kid on XBL tonight<br><br><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Dat schools some loud mouth, wannabe XBL bad ass&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=293265215" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a> Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_42998 OMG. Did you notice anything really sad about that kid? Not what he was saying, but when he stopped saying it. Report
August 23, 201115 yr comment_43045 It looks like there are a couple other badges that shouldn't be too hard to get if we put more info into the GC profile. My Channel is Awesome and I Completed My Profile.http://www.justin.tv/p/badges Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.