Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Turntable.fm

Featured Replies

So the What R U Listening to thread is a great way for people here to share music but this site is much cooler and more effective...

turntable.fm/gamercide

Basically you can have up to 5 people dj'ing at once, each person plays one song and then it goes to the next dj, constantly rotating so everyone can listen/play something. You can have themed listening groups or just play whatever. Join up and everyone can play some music, listen to some new stuff and chat at the same time. Brilliant idea imo.

JOIN UP!

I'm in there right now.

  • Author

I'll stay in the room a little longer but it won't allow you to listen to music if it's only yourself.

  • 2 weeks later...

I love the idea and I usually use MuMuPlayer to get this done, but it is really wonky and can be unreliable at times. But I need an invite to join Turntable.fm, which I kinda don't have. Possible to hook me up with one?

Disregard that, I'm in. This **** is pretty cool.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.