Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Ok, this is VERY weird about our website!

Featured Replies

So I was checking out the Alexa website to see what our current rating is, and two things that pop up bother me:

Audience Snapshot

Top Search Queries for Gamercide.org

<BR clear=all>Based on internet averages, gamercide.org is visited more frequently by males who are in the age range 25-34, have children, have no college education and browse this site from home.Get complete site demographics. Query

Percent of Search Traffic

1

gamercide

16.42%

2

gamercide.org

10.51%

3

vex and silence marketplace

10.00%

4

limexgame

6.16%

5

vex and silence

4.30%

6

skate 2 how to delete dlc

3.36%

7

bills cornerback on shrooms

3.26%

<BR clear=all>

Ok. So the things I have issue with are this:

#1) It says we're uneducated LoL

#2) The last search query associated with us is people searching for "Bills Cornerback On Shrooms"!?!?!? WTF!? hahaha

Everyone knows that uneducated people always talk about "Bills Cornerback On Shrooms". I'm so uneducated I don't even know what the hell that means... is it about a football player and his drug habbit? .. .. don't bother answering .. I can't read anyways

I dunno. I want to know what our site has to do with searching for info on the Bill cornerback doing shrooms

Well, the information is never going to be all that accurate with the searches. Since the forum is closed to non members except for a small intro section, the web crawler bots don't have much to pull search results from.

I just googled "bills cornerback doing shrooms" and didn't see gamercide mentioned anywhere. I added "gamercide" to it, and the only hit was that alexa page about this site.

Except for the age thing, it sounds like I don't belong here at all. :P

Well I guess I am too old and too educated to be looking at this site. Bye been fun... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.