Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide Update - Our new site is live!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah, my very first website I ever made was a Geocities page. It was a mashup page about my older brother and myself, lots of links to various DragonLance stuff, total conversion mods for Doom 2 (specifically things like turning it into "Army of Darkness" which was AWESOME) and a bunch of other weird stuff.

I was pretty proud of it for a 14 yr old. Of course it's gone now. Sad times indeed.

Ahh, Geocities. I had a website on there once upon a time. I actually didn't use their tools though. I bought an HTML For Dummies book. I was pretty proud when I figured out how to put pictures in and make the words wrap around them right. Any knowledge I gained is now long gone. :P

My website was basically a blog, before blogs had been invented. A girl ahead of her time...that's me. B)

i feel like im the only one outside of gg that has no clue what you all are talking about

dear lord i think im blind.

And that's exactly what your mother tried to warn you about Kira! :lol:

Good lord, I thought I was gonna have a seizure when I clicked that link.

  • Author

Ahh, Geocities. I had a website on there once upon a time. I actually didn't use their tools though. I bought an HTML For Dummies book. I was pretty proud when I figured out how to put pictures in and make the words wrap around them right. Any knowledge I gained is now long gone. tongue.gif

My website was basically a blog, before blogs had been invented. A girl ahead of her time...that's me. cool.gif

Me too Kitty! Except I didn't buy any books. I resorted to trying to teach myself HTML using some helpful websites. I remember I even got an email about how my website was nominated by some other DragonLance fansite for some award or some stupid crap. It was cool to me back then though. I was proud of my little site. I miss it. LoL

Wow... Geocities...

I had a site back in the day. Devoted to TableTop gaming... LOL That brings back some memories...

cool.gif

Me too Kitty! Except I didn't buy any books. I resorted to trying to teach myself HTML using some helpful websites. I remember I even got an email about how my website was nominated by some other DragonLance fansite for some award or some stupid crap. It was cool to me back then though. I was proud of my little site. I miss it. LoL

You had a DragonLance fansite? Awesome. I loved those books when I was younger.

LoL.... yeah. It's stupid, but it was called "The Domain Of The Dark Lords"

haha. Awesome non-the-less. I read all of the ones they wrote together. I need to go back and get the collection again. The writing is a little simpler than what I read now, but the I enjoyed the story. My buddy got me started but he doesn't much care for them anymore. He read them all and liked them to be sure. However, I bought the annotated chronicles and let him read it. When he found out that they took pretty much everything from D&D or based it on D&D gameplay he was pretty let down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.