April 27, 201016 yr comment_5813 So.....since the game is officially out, I wanted to take the opportunity to set up a game time for those of us who picked it up. I will more than likely be playing it later on in the day, when I finish typing up a few things. Anyone who picks up the game today, or later on, shoot me an invite if you want to play. I'm not a pro player, and I'm definitely rusty, but I'm willing to risk getting my arse handed to me for the sake of some SSFIV goodness. Report
April 27, 201016 yr Author comment_5818 Psh. SSFIV is a million times better than lost! GTFO Nub! lol j/k *Hadoukens Kevin out of the thread* Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5820 They removed the intro theme song.Without that awesome 'Indestructible' song, the game is rubbish. Just sayin'.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSH923qNjRk Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5823 If I get it soon, I'll try and be on to play some matches. Been waiting for this for a long time now. Report
April 27, 201016 yr Author comment_5833 @ Chris:I know! Indestructible was the greatest theme song evarr!!1!!one1! In all seriousness, the new intro is pretty awesome, and I do still miss that song. I never understood why people hated it, I thought it was good. The only thing I don't like in this one is the new announcer, he's lame.@Syc:I'm surprised you didn't get it yet, considering so many people were selling it early that even Gamestop had to break the street date. Be prepared to endure lots of practice sessions for Juri and Hakan. Oh, and Akuma has the lamest Alt. Ultra ever. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5856 Eh, didn't have the money for it. And once I DO get the money, people have to ******* spend it. **** is dumb. I'm promised I will get it Thursday, but I highly doubt that. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5857 Come watch it live with us, Syc. http://www.justin.tv/frustratedfury Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5926 Syc, you aren't the only one that's waiting on getting it, got too much otherwise goin on right now. Soon hopefully. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5936 Sad times indeed, Sed.As for the stream Pk, Drew was alright. I really wish I had the game so I could have fought him. Alas, this did not work out. Report
April 28, 201016 yr Author comment_5968 I've dealt with my share of waiting when I'm short on funds,so I can understand the disappointment in having to wait.Well Thursday (Should you get the game) we must all join up and get in on some SSFIV goodness. I would have fired it up last night, but I kinda fell asleep with the xbox on lol (happens sometimes). Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6416 A bunch of us from here had some fun fights tonight.Send us a message if your interested. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6627 Ahh man, it was so crazy! Love this game. Love Guy! Dude is so insane. We definitely need to get a lobby going. Report
May 1, 201016 yr Author comment_6661 Okay, well I'll officially have enough free time later to throw in a couple of matches, I'll be on in like 2 hours, I have a few more things to finish up, and then I'll join up with you guys, if you have enough room in the lobby. Send me a party invite if you guys have any room later. I've played a bit with Juri and Guy, and I'm still working out the kinks with Gouken, but I think I'm mediocre at best right now lol. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6679 Lol, don't worry man. None of us are Justin Wong or Daigo, so it's alright. I've been practicing Cody and I like him a lot too (sorry Bacon, ). I feel more comfortable with him then I do with Guy, although I still like Guy a lot too. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6685 I feel more comfortable with him then I do with Guy, although I still like Guy a lot too.LOL Report
May 1, 201016 yr Author comment_6691 Well I'll be on in about 15-20 minutes, so I can spar with you guys if anyone is on it. Send me an invite and I'll join.I feel more comfortable with him then I do with Guy, although I still like Guy a lot too.LOLI second that TC, it's totally sig worthy lol. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6692 Lol, the Guy jokes are going to get to me in this game, I'll try to be on when you get on. Report
May 2, 201016 yr Author comment_6759 Well I had a few hit or miss fights, but overall it was a lot of fun. I have a long way to go before I can stand a chance against anyone who's not new to the game lol, but I'll be practicing for sure. Blocking is one thing I need to learn, but I think with enough practice I'll be able to hold my own. We'll definitely have to do this again. Oh, by the way Syc, that was an awesome Double K.O. we had. Not like Daigo and Justin Wong's D.K.O., but it was still awesome. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6799 Well I had a few hit or miss fights, but overall it was a lot of fun. I have a long way to go before I can stand a chance against anyone who's not new to the game lol, but I'll be practicing for sure. Blocking is one thing I need to learn, but I think with enough practice I'll be able to hold my own. We'll definitely have to do this again. Oh, by the way Syc, that was an awesome Double K.O. we had. Not like Daigo and Justin Wong's D.K.O., but it was still awesome.Lots of practice always helps man.It was fun playing and feel free to join any time. If you need any tips don't be scared to ask. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6836 Well I had a few hit or miss fights, but overall it was a lot of fun. I have a long way to go before I can stand a chance against anyone who's not new to the game lol, but I'll be practicing for sure. Blocking is one thing I need to learn, but I think with enough practice I'll be able to hold my own. We'll definitely have to do this again. Oh, by the way Syc, that was an awesome Double K.O. we had. Not like Daigo and Justin Wong's D.K.O., but it was still awesome.Yeah, that double K.O was crazy. Just goes to show how much my Abel sucks now. Even my Ryu isn't as good as it used to be. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.