July 16, 201115 yr comment_40600 Spotify is now available in the US. It's a free service for unlimited music streaming, so you can listen to just about anything online. Check it out HERE Report
July 17, 201115 yr comment_40607 Spotify is now available in the US. It's a free service for unlimited music streaming, so you can listen to just about anything online. Check it out HEREThis Report
July 19, 201115 yr Author comment_40753 I finally got into Spotify and it is AMAZING!!! It honestly makes iTunes obsolete. I didn't have to upload my library to the cloud (like google music) and I immediately had access to my music library as well as the entire Spotify catalogue. I honestly reccommend all of you to try it out! HERE is a link to possible invites. I used the Coca-Cola one and was emailed back on the spot. If you pay the $5 or $10 fee to use it monthly, you can even sync your ipod/music device to it! This is gonna be a huge game changer. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40788 Sounds really cool. I use a streaming program that allows me to access all my home music already, but the Spotify catalog sounds awesome. Report
July 22, 201115 yr Author comment_40979 Honestly, awesome doesn't even begin to describe it! Honestly, regardless of how much you like music, everyone should get spotify! Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41197 So, it is pretty slick. Not sure if the premium is worth it or not, but probably would be. Since I could sync offline to both mine and my wife's phone. The free is nice enough just to listen to a song to be sure if you like it. Surprised they don't have a purchase option, but I guess they're keeping it simple. Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41209 It's $5 cheaper than the Zune Pass. The only thing you don't get that Zune offers, is the 10 DRM free songs each month. Report
August 15, 201115 yr comment_42554 Will someone tell me wtf a cloud is?It seems to be a personal storage area on an online server for an individual, that has data saved to it, automatic or otherwise. For instance, games on Steam that use the Steam Cloud will automatically upload your save data to the cloud online when you finish playing if you were connected to the internet. Then the next time you play, if you are online when you start the game, those save files will be downloaded. You are prompted whether you want to overwrite or not if the files to be overwritten are somehow newer by playing offline. It's pretty damn useful if you want to play a game on a different computer like a laptop and didn't remember to put your save files on some removable storage device. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43113 Anyone want an invite? Don't know how many it will let me do but if you want in get me your email. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.