Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Day Comcast’s Data Cap Policy Killed My Internet for One Year

Featured Replies

This is what's going to happen to most of us, as Cloud features become more prominent, and Netflix usage increases. We will effectively be cut-off from the internet, with no recourse and zero alternatives for cable access, thanks to the Comcast monopoly. Read this article and start getting mad. The more people who are informed and tired of this, the better for us all.

http://bit.ly/qKGjAs

Fuck you, Comcast.

Might I ask when they started limiting usage? I currently use sprint and don;t have a data plan for my phone, so I was shopping around and saw that AT&T caps their data plans. That's a bunch of **** in my opinion. They should be able to create a service that allows unlimited usage.

While I understand that this is really bad for you all, the downtrodden Australian in me says "hehehe". =)

Most, if not all, service providers have some type of usage cap in their fine print. I got hit with it not too long ago with Cox and almost lost access. Oddly enough, I was looking at switching to AT&T for cost reasons, have gotten their offer flyers in the mail and what not. Go to try and switch, their service isn't available in my area. At this point, Cox is my ONLY choice. BLEH!

Yeah a big F*CK to you Comcast you pieces of sh*t. Raising our rates 3.3 percent (I got a letter in the freaking mail the other day) just so that we can pay for your stupid 3D channels. WTF?! I don't even use your damn 3D channels. Not to mention the past few nights my internet connection that I am paying $220 a month along with other services has been sucking major ***. Comcast you blow. You can suck my left and right booby.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.