Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mass Effect 3 to Get Demo

Featured Replies

Untitled-25.jpgMass Effect 3 might not be releasing until 2012, but it appears that you will at least get your hands on a demo before the game releases.

According to Eurogamer, a tweet from Executive Producer Casey Hudson hints that news on a demo will be coming in a few months after he replied back to a Mass Effect fan over social networking giant Twitter who wished him “best of luck” with Mass Effect 3.

 

 



View the full article

Such an early demo makes me think that the game is nearly done already. Makes me think that EA delayed it so they could add CO/OP or some other mutiplayer to do.

I'd rather not have a demo for it..but I won't resist not playing some ME3. Hopefully no story spoilers.

Me either. I will have to try and play ME2 someday, though. I'm thinking I've developed a bias against Bioware. Just never liked any of their games, except for Baldur's Gate. I would love for them to do a game that's more open world. Driving around a planet to grab three things does not apply to that, in my opinion.

I liked the first two, but Im not really looking forward to the third. Bioware and I have slipped away from each other.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.