Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I lost my virginity

Featured Replies

A bride-to-be is stressing out over the fact that she's not a virgin, but she told her future husband she is. She has no idea what to do and is talking to her friends about it, when one of the friends pipes up and says, Here's what you do, buy some liver, stick it up there, and everything will be nice and tight and your husband will never know.

So, the bride-to-be follows the advice, and on the wedding night, the newlywed couple has crazy sex all over the place. On the kitchen counter, on the living room floor, all over the house. But when she wakes up in the morning, her new husband is gone, and all she finds is a note pinned to the pillow, which reads:

Dearest, I'm sorry, but I've thought things over and I just don't think things will work out between us. I had a wonderful time, but I'm sorry, I've thought about it, and we just weren't meant to be. P.S. Your vagina is in the sink.

I'm with Nick here. What is a virginity and how can I get one?

Serious story though...I didn't find out what virginity was until 6th grade, when some girl at school asked me if I was a virgin. I felt pretty stupid afterward.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.