Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dear everyone;

Featured Replies

I miss you guys so much. Seriously. Staying up late, causing shenanigans with you all are some fond memories. You're some of the best people I've met. I really want to start playing with you again. I'll try my best to stick around and lurk. Are any of the ATC jokes/traditions still around?

I'm amazed at how far this site has come. From a little tight group at the secret ATC headquarters to a full blown gaming site. It's crazy. I'm so proud of you guys.

Anyways, I hope you all remember me. I've got a lot of good stories to tell. It's been a busy time since I left here.

Love,

Cinty

  • Author

PK: It's been good! Interesting times, fo sho. High school is just a crazy trip. I think I'll make it out alive.

Title: Read above :P (Still trying to figure out all the icons)

GG: You're still binago. Glad to see you haven't changed :)

Cinty, what's up man? Glad to hear high school's been good. Next step is college and let me tell you, it's awesome. Hope to see you around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.